Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SWEETS DECO Wall Clock

Hi!
I made this wall clock for a contest over on DeviantArt. It is for the Semi Sweeties Group and we are suppose to make our dream foods!
I wanted fresh Strawberries and Cherries in all shades of pink with some Jam cookies to go with my afternoon tea! I decided to make it a functional item and had this clock that I wanted to deco out. I think it came out great! The jam on the cookies look like they may drip off at any moment!
Please vote for me if you are a member!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Very Cute :D I love you banana pieces and how was the craft fair?
- i added you on deviant art btw ^^-

Kawaii Friends Cafe said...

Thank you Leanna!
The craft fair was ok=( Not many people came but that just means I can share more with my friends here!=)