Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Pop Up Shop in Hawaii!

HI friends!
I'm so excited to announce that I have a pop up shop for the month of February! Hawaii friends and visitors can find it in Kailua town at Global Village.

I also had an awesome time at last months Art and Flea event at Fresh Cafe!
New Japanese Green Tea Shaved Ice with sweets photo stand!
Packaging some donut magnets!
New Keychain display board!
My awesome craft neighbor Lauren made me a copper bracelet! I love it!
I met a puppy named cupcake!
I drew something in a share zine!
My Kawaii Friends came by with real hand baked cupcakes! So yummy with a whole oreo baked in!
Guys like my gummy bear rings too!
I had so much fun! Thank you to all my Kawaii Friends who came by and to all my new friends!
I will be skipping this months event due to the birth of my neice but I have a lot going on and tons of new stuff on the way! Stay tuned friends!










2 comments:

Cupcake said...

Oh yay! I live in Kailua, so I'll definitely drop by there :D

Kawaii Friends Cafe said...

Yay! Thank you! Just dropped off a bunch of new sweets!