Friday, March 11, 2011

Sending PRAYERS and HOPE to JAPAN

Hi friends.
As you may have seen, there has been a  major natural disaster on the east coast of Japan on the main island. There was actually a 8.9 Earthquake followed by a terrible Tsunami.
All of my immediate family live in the effected areas and we are very worried because we cannot get in touch with most of them. One aunt was able to get through and she said her roof caved in!
We also experienced a Tsunami scare here in Hawaii but the warning has been lifted. Minor damage to some boats and harbors but no reported injuries.
Please help us send Japan our thoughts and love and hopefully my family members are safe.
We should also help in any way because the damage will take a long time to get back to normal.
It is a very sad and worrisome day for me and I can't help but work on some sweets to calm my nerves.
I'll show you some new stuff later!

Thank you for your warm wishes friends.

5 comments:

Sammiebbz * said...

im glad your okay! in a werid way i was worryed about you as you live in hawaii and heard it got abit effected there but glad you updated us, its put my mind to rest lol :)
x x x

Kawaii Friends Cafe said...

Thank you sweetie! Still no word cause it's utter chaos, but we are hanging in there!

Claire said...

Sending you lots of good thoughts! Hope your family are ok
x

Kawaii Friends Cafe said...

Thank you very much Claire!
They are okay. Some home damage and one family is in a shelter.

Anonymous said...

Hi Terumi, my prayers are with you and your family,and the people of Japan,your friend,Genny