Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I miss about New York...


Ikea and their meatballs. I know this is not NY related but we don't have one in Hawaii!


Living in a Brownstone.


Soup dumplings at Joe's Shanghai.


Crazy Yankee Fans.


Anything and everything at Katz Deli.


Night view from Empire State Building.


Street art.


Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity!!!


Central Park Views.


Buying records at Brooklyn Flea Market.


Cherry Blossoms.


Work buddies and working in an office on West 36th st.


View from my morning commute, train ride!
It's funny where life may take you! It was always my dream to be an artist in New York and I am happy that I got to experience that! I hope I can someday make it back there!

1 comment:

iam.mai said...

i wish you can come back too! i miss you so much! *tear.